Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released using a disconnect tool and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.